Another event of the TJPW Autumn Tour has recently taken place. Champions and challengers teamed up on the final stop before ALL RISE ’22.
Welcome to another edition of Wrestling Republic’s coverage of Joshi Puroresu. This time, we’ll put the focus on Tokyo Joshi Pro-Wrestling and its latest Autumn Tour event.
The promotion has recently hosted another show of their TJPW Autumn Tour, which took place from the Shinjuku Face in Tokyo, Japan and presented six very interesting matchups on the company’s final stop before ALL RISE ’22.
So, with nothing else to say, here are the full results of TJPW’s November 20th Autumn Tour event in Tokyo’s Shinjuku Face:
- Singles Match: TJPW International Princess Champion Miu Watanabe defeated Kaya Toribami – Miu submitted Kaya with the Canadian Backbreaker (Official Match Time: 8m, 10s)
- Singles Match: Hyper Misao defeated Pom Harajuku – Misao pinned Pom after hitting I Am A Hero (Official Match Time: 9m, 38s)
- Singles Match: Mizuki defeated Mahiro Kiryu – Mizuki pinned Mahiro after hitting the Cutie Special (Official Match Time: 8m, 37s) *This match was supposed to be a 3-Way Match with Hikari Noa, but she was pulled from the event due to poor physical condition.
- Tag Team Match: Yuki Aino & Raku defeated Shoko Nakajima & Haruna Neko – Raku pinned Neko after she and Aino hit their new combined finisher, Sunrise (Official Match Time: 9m, 20s)
- Trios Match: Rika Tatsumi, Yuki Kamifuku & Nao Kakuta defeated Suzume, Moka Miyamoto & Arisu Endo – Nao pinned Arisu after hitting the Shiden Kai (Official Match Time: 13m, 29s)
- Tag Team Match: Billie Starkz & Millie McKenzie defeated TJPW Princess of Princess Champion Yuka Sakazaki & EVE Champion Miyu Yamashita – Millie pinned Miyu after hitting the Arm-Clutch Saito Suplex (Official Match Time: 13m, 58s).
This is all for our coverage of TJPW’s November 20th Autumn Tour event. Stay tuned to Wrestling Republic, as we’ll keep you updated with the latest news about TJPW and all of Japanese wrestling.
Where Can You Watch Every TJPW Autumn Tour Events?
Fans will be able to watch this -and every other TJPW event- on the company’s official streaming platform, Wrestle Universe. In addition to TJPW, you will also be able to enjoy the best content from DDT Pro Wrestling, Pro Wrestling NOAH and Ganbare Pro Wrestling.
You can also visit TJPW’s official YouTube channel to check some of their shows’ highlights and more original content.
Additionally, make sure to visit TJPW’s official website –as well as their Instagram & Twitter accounts- for more information about the promotion, wrestlers, merchandise and additional details about their upcoming shows.
Photo Credit – Tokyo Joshi Pro-Wrestling (TJPW)/WRESTLE UNIVERSE