Pro Wrestling WAVE’s Shizuoka WAVE~Fuji 5 has recently taken place. SAKI vs Kohaku, a 3-Way Match, an intense Trios Match and more in another action-packed matchcard.
Welcome to another edition of Wrestling Republic’s coverage of Joshi Puroresu. This time, we’ll put the focus on Pro Wrestling WAVE and its latest event.
The promotion has recently held the Shizuoka WAVE ~Fuji 5 event, which took place from the Fujisan Messe in Shizuoka, Japan and presented five matches with great in-ring action.
So, with nothing else to say, here are the full results of Pro Wrestling WAVE’s Shizuoka WAVE ~Fuji 5 event in the Fujisan Messe:
- 3-Way Match: Hikari Shimizu defeated Sakura Hirota and Yuko Sakurai (Official Match Time: 11m, 33s)
- Singles Match: Aiger defeated Cherry (Official Match Time: 8m, 40s)
- Tag Team Match: Kaori Yoneyama & Yumi Ohka defeated Itsuki Aoki & Miyuki Takase (Official Match Time: 15m, 53s)
- Singles Match: SAKI defeated Kohaku (Official Match Time: 10m, 24s)
- Trios Match: Hibiscus Mii, Rina Amikura & Yuki Miyazaki defeated Mochi Natsumi, Suzu Suzuki & Risa Sera (Official Match Time: 29m, 57s)
This is all for our coverage of Pro Wrestling WAVE’s Shizuoka WAVE ~Fuji 5. Stay tuned to Wrestling Republic, as we’ll keep you updated with everything you need to know about Pro Wrestling WAVE and Japanese Wrestling.
Where Can You Watch Pro Wrestling WAVE’s Shizuoka WAVE ~Fuji 5 Event?
As of right now, there is not an official streaming service or platform that allows people to watch Pro Wrestling WAVE’s events internationally. However, you can stay tuned to their official YouTube channel for highlights and more original contents.
You can also visit WAVE Pro’s official website -as well as their Twitter account- for more specific information about the promotion, wrestlers, merchandise, fan club and details about their upcoming shows.
Photo Credit – Pro Wrestling WAVE (WAVE Pro)